MESSAGE - EASTER SUNDAY


Hello Janes!!!! I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!!! My husband and I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas on Easter Sunday. The church was amazing from the moment we walked in. We were given such an awesome welcome and given the bests seats in the church. The sermon and experience fueled my passion for serving. The servants at the Lakewood Church did not care how I was dressed, who I was, or where I came from. The hello's, the welcome, the come back, the Jesus Loves You, the prayers for me and my husband brought tears to my eyes because they made me feel loved and wanted. They did not know that I already knew Christ but if I hadn't their servitude may have inspired me to see who this Jesus Christ was. I see Bay Area Fellowship following in the same footsteps. Please know every hello you say, every flyer you pass out, every hand you shake, every donation you make, every hour you spend serving does make a difference and can help a soul to heaven. Please continue serving and never give up. I am telling you, you are greatly needed and wanted. Please continue to help in any and every way you can. I am sincerely honored and proud to work with my fellow servants.

Love

Marta Perez-Gonzalez